“Current thinking, limited by
religious dogma, and plain old
ignorance, stands in the way
of human advancement.”
- To make a world where everybody and everything in it has the opportunity to exist in the best possible circumstances.
- To change the way we think so we can change the way we live.
- To provide hope, especially for the young, that there is a real alternative to current political and economic thinking.
- Challenging many of capitalism’s unconscionable attributes.
- Changing the way society perceives wealth and success.
- Broadening the way we view our personal relationships with each other.
- Encouraging organised religion to stop dividing humanity and inciting hate and intolerance, concentrating instead on matters purely spiritual.
- Instilling the notion that living in harmony with nature is instinctive behaviour, while also focusing attention on the problem of overpopulation.
- Creating an organisation to promote and encourage these and other progressive ideas.
- Seeking support from the worldwide community.
- Gaining political influence.